- PRODUCT DESCRIPTION & SPECS
The Kujira 980cm2 front wing and 178cm2 back wing set has been developed for riders who need a foil that offers excellent performance in almost all ocean conditions.
The Kujira 980 wing is the ultimate choice for wingfoiling, prone and downwind foiling in mild to heavy conditions.
Performance features :
- New tubercle design inspired by the humpback whales’ pectoral fin.
- Takumas LOL designed upturned winglets give them much more efficient glide and lift with significantly less drag allowing the rider a more secure balanced feeling while foiling.
- Unmatched agility and acceleration while turning and carving in all conditions.
- Effortless low and high speed control.
The Kujira 980 is designed for riders who need a foil that offers excellent performance in almost all ocean conditions.SPECS
Specification Description Skill Level Advanced Construction Full Carbon
Front Wing Span
800mm Front Wing Chord
Front Wing Project Area
980cm2 Back Wing Span 390mm Back Wing Chord 68mm Back Wing Project Area 220cm2 Complete Your Set With 65, 75, 85cm Mast Kit Includes Front Wing, Back Wing, Screw Set, Travel Case Care InstructionsView a copy of our Product Care Manual