- PRODUCT DESCRIPTION & SPECS
The Island Skate Bamboo cruiser features a traditional exposed bamboo deck with clear grip and resin print in compact little cruiser.
Born in the Islands... Island Style originated on Sunset Beach, Oahu Hawaii in the summer of 81. A surf and skate brand that stays true to its origins with classic styles, traditional layups and a fusion of old and new skool design elements. Islands hand crafted surf and skate range blends core surf culture with skate by utilising self propelled carver trucks, traditional timber longboard decks and styles and designed rooted heavily in surf culture.
So if you are wanting a bite sized board to cruise the boardwalk or lay loose on the tarmac then check out the Bamboo Cruiser.
- Deck: 22.75 x 6 inch; 2 layers bamboo and 6 layers Canadian Maple
- Grip tape: transparent grip
- Trucks: 3.25 inch trucks
- Riser: 6mm riser
- Bushing: PU injecting bushing
- Bearings: ABEC-5 Carbon steel bearings
- Wheels: 60*45mm PU78A Perfusion wheel