- PRODUCT DESCRIPTION & SPECS
The Island Skate Tropical cruiser features a 28" floral print over a bamboo and maple ply deck blending classic timber grains with vibrant floral hues.
Born in the Islands... Island Style originated on Sunset Beach, Oahu Hawaii in the summer of 81. A surf and skate brand that stays true to its origins with classic styles, traditional layups and a fusion of old and new skool design elements. Islands hand crafted surf and skate range blends core surf culture with skate by utilising self propelled carver trucks, traditional timber longboard decks and styles and designed rooted heavily in surf culture.
The Tropical cruiser is a popular all-rounder for when you want to get about.
- Deck: 28 X 9.25 inch; Top and bottom ply Bamboo with 5ply Northeast maple
- Grip tape: transparent grip
- Trucks: 6 inch Reverse front trucks, standard rear trucks
- Bushing: PU injecting bushing
- Bearings: ABEC-9 Chrome steel bearings (608 2RS）
- Wheels: 60*45mm PU78A Perfusion wheel