- PRODUCT DESCRIPTION & SPECS
The Black Drop-Through deck from Island shapes is one of our fastest and smoothest rides in the range, having extra width and length along with the 7inch drop through trucks increases stability during every push. Featuring ABEC-9 bearings for added glide and the oversized 70x50mm wheels for maximum clearance makes this board a sure fire winner.Born in the Islands... Island Style originated on Sunset Beach, Oahu Hawaii in the summer of 81. A surf and skate brand that stays true to its origins with classic styles, traditional layups and a fusion of old and new skool design elements. Islands hand crafted surf and skate range blends core surf culture with skate by utilising self propelled carver trucks, traditional timber longboard decks and styles and designed rooted heavily in surf culture.
The 40" longboard features a drop through design for increased manouverability and stability and is a sure fire winner for those wanting a true longboard.
- Deck: 40 X 10 inch; Top and bottom ply Canadian maple, rest 5 ply Northeast maple
- Grip tape: transparent grip
- Trucks: 7 inch Reverse king pin trucks
- Bushing: PU injecting bushing
- Bearings: ABEC-9 Chrome steel bearings (608 2RS）
- Wheels: 70*50mm PU78A Perfusion wheel